HEADER PHOTO

PAGES

Children's Portrait Session Snoqualmie Ridge with wildflowers!

Friday, June 27, 2014

As promised, here are the photos of my friend who has two beautiful children with #3 on the way.  Enjoy these beauties, what a beautiful family!
I had the privilege of shooting this sweet little boy when he was only 2 weeks old!  Look at him now, wow he has changed and is super sweet!
I was informed I wasn't allowed to babysit this little guy because I wouldn't return him, I think she may be right!!! Total love!!!!
It was hard keeping up with this energetic little girl! Yeah, I'd steal her too!!
I'm so glad we had wildflowers and really nice natural areas to use as backdrops!  Even the streets were felt like we were in a park!

Thanks again C for letting me photograph your beautiful family, so looking forward to photographing #3!!! About that babysitting......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code