HEADER PHOTO

PAGES

First Post on Blogger

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sorry for the switch in the blog I am using.  I created my domain on Wordpress and when I took my website live my blog link was connected back to my website.  So for some odd reason my blog is not viewable.  Many e-mails to support and still don't have it figured out. 

So for now I am trying out blogger and see how this works out for posting photos from my photoshoots instead of clogging up Facebook feeds.  So I will be spreading out my work between my website, Facebook and Blogger.  I will post the larger quantities of photos in my blog and limit the amounts posted to Facebook.

This way I can tell the story of the people who I had the honor of photographing especially my dear friend who survived cancer and got her hair back.  So grateful to the whatever higher power is in control that let us have her for awhile longer!! Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code